Nokia is the Finnish company known in the mobile phone market for a long time, extending before the emergence of
which were characterized by characteristics different from the versions of other competitors, for the phones came from the Finnish company Nokia has strong specifications, good display and imaging features in its older versions.
which were characterized by the specifications and technologies were considered modern at the time, until the emergence of smart phones to compete with different versions of Nokia.
While the Finnish company was characterized by a series of versions of mobile phones, which was characterized by fierce competition for the best versions of technology companies in the markets of mobile phones then, the series of phones Nokia N.
which came under several of the versions that inspired the technology companies the idea of
There are some leaks that the Finnish company will re-release its old Nokia N series , which will be known as Nokia X, for the first release is the Nokia X6 , which is expected to be introduced and announced in the market soon, so we will know some specifications Which has been leaked from the phone to date.
The design is characterized by the strength and strength of the materials manufactured in the structure, and is characterized by the consistency of dimensions and modern shape.
– The LCD screen is a high-quality IPS LCD screen with a good viewing capability due to its size. The screen resolution is 1080 x 2280 pixels, and the color density is 435 pixels per inch.
– The handset comes with a 12-megapixel camera with a 12-megapixel camera, which supports the quality and accuracy of the imaging features of the phone.
– The camera features many photo features such as touch lens focus, automatic lens focus, photo geotagging, face detection, and camera support. LED flash helps to shoot in low light mode.
– The camera supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second and HD quality, 720p at 120 frames per second.
– The front camera comes with 5 megapixel resolution and supports full HD video shooting, which is 1080p.
– Operates the phone operating system of Google Android version 8 (Orio) 8.1.
– The phone is expected to come in two versions in terms of the processor, the phone supports a strong eight-core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor, operating at a frequency of 1.8 GHz Kryo 260, in a version comes with random memory 6 GB (Ram).
And another version supports the processor eight-class Mediatek Helio P60 (Quad-Core 2-GHz Cortex-A73 + Quad-Core 2x Cortex-A53) comes in 4 GB RAM.
– The phone supports an Adreno 509 graphics processor in the 6 GB (RAM) version and a Mali-G72 MP3 player in the 4 GB (RAM) version.
– The internal storage capacity of the phone is 128 GB, the RAM size is 6 GB (RAM) in one version, the internal storage is 64 GB, and the RAM size is 4 GB (RAM) in another version.
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card memory of up to 256 GB.
– Your phone supports a 3500mAh Lithium Ion battery.
– The phone supports sensors that help the user to take advantage of the features of the phone easier, such as fingerprint sensor and acceleration, rotation, convergence, and compass.
* The operating systems mentioned as the latest systems to be updated are the systems listed on the official website of the telephone companies at the time the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of the operating systems.