Chinese company Xiaomi announced last week its effectiveness in China from its new phone, Xiaomi Mi 6X, which has two names, the former is limited to the Chinese market, the global name is Xiaomi Mi A2.
The phone has
• The handset comes with a glass interface with a metal structure of 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm, weighing 168 g, with curved edges and corners, making it smooth in load and use.
• The phone supports two nano-connection ports.
• It comes with a 5.99-inch LTPS IPS LCD, and 2160 x 1080 pixels, 403 pixels per inch.
• The screen supports multi-touch technology and supports 16 million colors, and occupies 77.4% of the front of the phone, with thin edges.
• The screen supports Corning Gorilla glass protection from version 3.• The phone comes with an MIUI 9.5 user interface.
• The rear-facing camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with a f / 1.8 slot and 20 megapixels with a f / 1.8 slot, with a single LED flash.
• The camera features the phase control settings for the lens focus, lens focus, lens focus, face tracking, HDR imaging, geolocation, panorama and 2x optical zoom.
• The camera supports video recording at 2160px and 1080p at 30 frames per second and 720p at 120 frames per second.
• The 20 megapixel front camera comes with a 1080p f / 1.8 lens slot.• Comes with eight-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset that is divided into a 2.2-GHz Kryo 260 processor and another 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 processor.
• The phone supports an Adreno 512 graphics processor.• The processors work together with random access memory of 4 and 6 GB (RAM) and internal storage capacity of 64 and 128 GB.
• The phone supports increasing memory space by adding an external memory card up to 256 GB, using the second chip port.
• The phone comes with external speakers, noise-isolating and noise-isolating microphone.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Marking Service, FM radio, and USB port. • The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
• It also supports acceleration, rotation, proximity, and compass sensors.• The phone battery comes from
Phone:• Phone battery is not competitive.• The battery is not removable.• The phone does not support a 3.5 mm headphone port, a general trend in recent phones that may be disliked by many users.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is expected to come at a price of US $ 303 globally, with no information on its price available in the Arab markets.