The Oppo A83 is one of the emerging versions of the Chinese company Oppo in the world markets, released at the beginning of this year, with many powerful features and attractive features, such as modern and powerful phone design, good display and imaging features, and powerful technical specifications that deliver outstanding user performance. , So we will learn about the most important specifications of the phone Oppo A83 during this article, and we will know the price in the market at the present time.
– phone features design Oppo A83 as charming and modern, and the consistency of the dimensions that make the phone easy to carry and use, as the phone dimensions of 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7 mm, and weighs about 143 grams phone, a lightweight phone that supports the consistency of the dimensions.
– The handset structure comes from strong materials that protect the internal phone components in cases of shock or unintentional fall of the phone, and its interface is protected by a glass interface to protect the screen against scratches.
– The IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– The screen is 5.7 inches, 18: 9, HD +, and has simple curvature on the edges.
– The screen resolution is 720 x 1440 pixels, and the color density is 282 pixels per inch.
– The basic camera in the mono phone, the 13 megapixel camera with a f / 2.2 lens, is supported by a LED flash that helps to shoot in low-light mode.
– Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, lens focus, lens focus, face detection, panorama, HDR imaging. In low light condition.
– The 8 megapixel front camera has a f / 2.2 lens, and supports Full HD video shooting, which is 1080p.
– The phone works Oppo A83 operating system of Google, Android version VII (Noga) 7.1.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core processor, Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23, works at 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53.
– The phone supports a Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processor .
– 32GB of internal storage is available in some versions with 3 or 4 GB of RAM, while another version comes with 64GB internal memory. The phone comes with 4 gigabytes (RAM) .
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded using a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB, and uses a special port other than the second SIM card slot in the phone.
– The phone comes with a non-removable lithium ion battery, capacity of 3180 mA.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as proximity sensor, lighting, acceleration, and compass.
The new A83 smartphone, the latest version of the Chinese company Oppo, features a robust and consistent design. The phone comes with a modern design with consistent dimensions that makes the phone easy to carry and use.
The phone also comes with a sturdy structure that protects its internal components in shock or sudden drop of the user, The phone can be classified as medium size and weight, the easy-to-carry, one-handed, hands-free phone that follows the modern design of a large screen and boasts a large area of the overall phone interface.
The screen comes in the 5.7-inch front panel with the front camera, the call headphone, the proximity sensor and the light.
The bottom part is the part that is responsible for navigating between the phone menus, back and go to the main menu and open applications. The back comes with the dual- , Accompanied by a LED flash that supports low-light imaging.
Screen and sound:
The Chinese company Oppo A83 features an IPS LCD screen that supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors. The screen is of a size and quality suitable for a good display.
The 5.7-inch display has a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The colors are 282 pixels per inch, a medium quality and suitable for providing good display characteristics using the new Chinese company’s phone.
The Oppo A83 has good display features, and the phone comes with a good-looking screen, and a suitable size makes the screen suitable for viewing the pictures and videos in a fun way for the user, despite its mediocre quality. This is due to the good screen category.
The sound is supported by loudspeakers, The speakers come in the form of stereo speakers. The headset comes with a very clear voice and a built-in noise-preventing microphone, providing great clarity when you make voice calls or listen to multimedia on your phone.
The O83 features a dual-lens camera with advanced imaging technology and features that make the phone more attractive to its cameras.
The basic camera comes in a monochrome handset with a
Supports 1080p full-speed video shooting at 30 frames per second. The camera’s 8 megapixel front-end camera features a f / 2.2 lens slot and supports Full HD 1080p video playback.
Performance and Speed:
The A83 features a high-performance, fast-paced, high-performance phone with a high-performance technology such as the eight-core Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23, The Mali-G71 MP2 has 32 GB of internal storage.
in some versions with 3 or 4 GB of RAM, while another comes with 64GB of internal memory and comes with a 4GB (RAM) for random memory, the phone supports microSD reader which allows Widening cache phone using a secondary storage card can accommodate up to 256 GB.
- – The price of the phone Appo A83 in Egypt about 3719 Egyptian pounds, according to the company announced, knowing that the copy in Egypt comes with 32GB internal memory.
- – The price of the Oppo A83 32 GB in Saudi Arabia is about 699 Saudi riyals. You can compare the prices of the phone in the different stores through the Yaqouta website.
- – The price of the Oppo A83 64 GB in the UAE is about 999 AED and you can compare the prices of the phone in the different stores through the Yaqouta website.
- – The price of the Oppo A83 phone in the world markets is 218 USD.