HTC launched in November 2016 one of the strongest and best phones in the market, which comes in very strong specifications in terms of performance, battery and screen, and low prices through which to compete for many of the
On the specifications and prices of this wonderful phone, so follow us
– Phone Weight: 174g.- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm.- Protection against water and dust: The phone supports IP57 water and dust resistance, and can resist water for 1 meter, for 30 minutes.
– Screen measure: 5.5 inches.- Screen protection type: The screen comes with an external protection layer against scratching of Corning Gorilla glass version 5.- Screen acquisition rate on
– Screen aspect ratio: 16: 9.- The phone supports one SIM card slot with a Nano size.- The phone supports a separate port for the external memory chip.
– The phone supports the USB port of type C 1.0, version 2.0.- The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The HTC 10 Evo comes with a very traditional design, as it has been announced two years ago in the market, it comes with a slightly old design, but smooth and comfortable in pregnancy and use, it comes with a strong structure with curved edges for easy to carry and use, With the IP57 standard for water and dust resistance, it can resist water for 1 meter and for 30 minutes.
The phone comes in its front face with a 5.5-inch screen, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 70.2% of the front face of the phone, and a scratch-resistant exterior of the Corning Gorilla. The speakerphone and front camera are on top. Built-in fingerprint sensor with
While the backend of the phone comes with a single camera, and above it’s dual LED flash, while the HTC logo comes in the middle of that interface
Unfortunately, the phone only supports one port, By phone, where many of the Android phones now go to include two port connections
At the bottom of the phone comes the USB port of type C 1.0 and 2.0, next to the external speakers on the left, a common mistake in which many companies, this location of the earpiece may block them while using the phone horizontally.
Another flaw in the design is that the phone does not support a 3.5mm headphone jack, and some may justify that the phone comes with the IP57 standard for water and dust resistance, so it is difficult to put the headphone port, but this excuse is illogical.
Phones support both features together
– Screen Type: Super LCD3 Capstive supports multi-touch and supports 16 million colors.
– Screen measure: 5.5 inches.- Screen Resolution: 1440 × 2560 pixels.Pixel Intensity: The screen comes in at a density of 534 pixels per inch.- Length-to-width ratio: The new ratio of 16: 9 screens.
– The screen occupies 70.2% of the volume of the front end of the phone.- The screen comes with a third-layer corning scratch-resistant Gorilla glass version V.
Unfortunately, the screen does not come with the new dimensions of the screens, but it is very high quality and accuracy, and the brightness is extreme, because it comes with the Super LCD3, and it has a very high pixel density, and the screen measuring 5.5 inches, which puts it in the ranks of medium-sized screens, which It will be suitable for lovers of watching movies and videos.
– Basic camera (background): mono lens, 16 megapixel camera, f / 2.0 lens slot, comes with random lens focus and dual LED flash.- Camera features: geo-tagging, touch focus, face tracking, panorama, and HDR technology.
– Video Capture: The camera can record video clips at 2160px, 30 frames per second, 720p and 120 frames per second.- Secondary camera (front): 8
Unfortunately, when evaluating the front and rear camera on the HTC 10
Performance and operating system
– Chip Type: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810.- Number of nuclei in the processor: eight nuclei.- Processor speed: The processing chips are divided into the first 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 quad-core processor and a second 2.0-GHz Cortex-A57 quad-core processor.
– Graphics Processor Type: Adreno 430.- Internal memory: 32 and 64 GB.- Random access memory: 3 GB (RAM).- External storage card up to 256 GB.- Operating system: Android version 7.0 (Noga).- Sensors: fingerprint in the front end of the main menu button, acceleration, gyro, convergence, compass.
The HTC 10 evo has a very strong performance, given the chipset it comes with. It also comes with a powerful graphics processor that can play many heavy games, as well as an appropriate area of RAM that you can hear multitasking smoothly, Internal storage memory.
– Battery capacity: The phone comes with a 3200 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery. – Fast charging: The battery supports fast charging from version 2.0.- Wireless charging: The company did not announce the battery support for wireless charging unfortunately.
The battery works properly with the phone, and can work for 480 with the random use of the 4G network, and also can work for 23 hours while making calls through the 3G network
Prices of the phone
– The price of the HTC 10