The Chinese company has announced the launch of a new version soon, in the fourth month of this year, the phone Vivo V9
And the phone is distinguished by its modern design and elegant The new smartphone approach, which comes with a screen in its grip, captures most of the total area of the interface, and is characterized by the consistent dimensions that make the handset easy to use and carry, and other good technical specifications that we will learn during this article.
– The Vivo V9 Youth is stylish and attractive, and the dimensions of the phone are easy to carry and use. The phone’s dimensions are 154.8 x 75.1 x 7.9 mm and the phone weighs about 150 grams, a light weight that supports the phone’s proportions.
– The handset structure comes from strong materials that protect the internal phone components in cases of shock or unintentional fall of the phone, and its interface is protected by a glass interface to protect the screen against scratches.
– The IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– The screen size is 6.3 inches, 19: 9 aspect ratio, HD + display quality, and has simple curves on the edges.
– The display resolution on the screen is 1080 x 2280 pixels, and the color density is 400 pixels per inch.
– The basic camera in the dual-lens phone, the accuracy of photography in the first lens 16 megapixels, and the second lens 2-megapixel, and supported by a dual LED flash helps to shoot in the case of low-light well.
– Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, lens focus, lens focus, face detection, panorama, HDR imaging. In low light condition.
– The 16-megapixel camera’s front-end camera has a f / 2.0 lens, and supports Full HD video shooting, which is 1080p.
– The V9 Youth is running the latest operating system from Google, Android version 8 (Orio) 8.1.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor running at 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
– The phone supports an Adreno 506 graphics processor .
– The internal storage capacity is 32 GB, while comes with a capacity of 4 GB (RAM) for random memory.
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB and uses the second slot port on the phone.
– The phone comes with a 3260 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, lighting, acceleration, and compass.
The V9 Youth is the latest version of the Chinese Vivo design, strong and consistent design, the phone comes in a modern design characterized by consistent dimensions, make the phone easy to carry and use, the phone comes with a strong structure protects its internal components in cases of shock or sudden drop of the user,
The phone can be classified as medium size and weight, the easy-to-carry and one-to-two phone category that follows the modern design of a large screen and boasts a large area of the overall phone interface.
The screen comes in the 6.3-inch front panel with the front camera, the call headphone, the proximity sensor and the illumination.
The bottom of it is the part that is responsible for navigating between the phone menus, back and go to the main menu and open applications. The back comes with the dual- , Accompanied by a LED flash that supports low-light imaging.
Screen and sound:
The Vivo V9 Youth is a Chinese company with an IPS LCD screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors. The screen is of a size and quality suitable for a good display, measuring 6.3 inches, and the display resolution on the screen is 1080 × 2280 pixels, Medium quality and suitable for providing good display characteristics using Chinese new phone company.
The new V9 Youth features a good display features. The phone comes with a good-quality screen, and a suitable size makes the screen suitable for viewing the pictures and videos in a fun way for the user, despite its mediocre quality. This is due to the good screen category.
The sound is supported by loudspeakers, The speakers come in stereo speakers, the headset comes in a very clear voice, and the microphone is built-in to prevent noise, providing great clarity of sound when making voice calls or listening to multimedia on the phone.
The V9 Youth features Vivo Youth with dual-lens cameras with advanced imaging technology and features that make the phone distinctive with its cameras. The basic camera comes in a mono lens, with a 16 megapixel camera resolution.
The second lens comes with 2 megapixel resolution, Dual LED flash helps to shoot in low-light condition, and features imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality such as geolocation of photos, focus of touch lens, automatic focus of lens focus, face detection, panorama imaging T HDR, also supports both the basic and front cameras LED flash helps to shoot well in low light condition.
Supports Full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second. The 16 megapixel front camera has a f / 2.0 lens and supports Full HD 1080p video.
Performance and Speed:
The V9 Youth features a fast and good performance V9 Youth with excellent technical features that support this performance, such as the eight-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, a 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506 graphics.
32 GB of internal storage in one version, 4 GB RAM, and the phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage to expand with a secondary storage card of up to 256GB. The phone operates the latest operating system From Google, Android version